Our nannies are:
- Experienced in childcare e.g. professional nanny, registered childminder, qualified teacher, nursery nurse/assistant, etc. and many have professional childcare qualifications
- Met and thoroughly interviewed by us
- Enhanced CRB/DBS check cleared to work with children (issued within the last 2 years of registering with us)
- Are over 21 years of age
- Referenced, all available references are verbally verified by us
- Required to provide photo identification (passport and visas where appropriate)
- Subjected to on-going feedback from you (registered parents)
How much does it cost?
We offer a bespoke nanny service, so please contact us directly to discuss your individual requirements.
Nanny rates depend on number and age of children, but generally £10 an hour or £12 for nanny-share roles.
How do I get started?
Please complete the online registration form and either email or call us to discuss your childcare requirements.
Parent registration form:
You only need to register once, and you can place your first booking using the form. For all subsequent bookings, call, text or email, whichever is easiest for you! If you have any requirements that the registration form does not capture, please feel free to contact us directly to discuss them. Any fields marked with an asterisk are mandatory.
Choose subscription & pay
Please ensure you have submitted the registration form (step 1) before you proceed to the checkout (step 2). Step 2 will redirect you to the payment section where you can pay securely usPaypal. If you would prefer to make a direct transfer, please contact us for details.