What can Dulwich Childcare offer me?
- A variety of Nanny jobs – permanent, temporary, short and long term
- Flexible opportunities to add to your income around your current commitments, whether it be your own family or other jobs
- Good rates of pay
- All our bookings are with local families (whether it be day/evening, weekdays/weekends) so you don’t need to travel too far
- Support and details about the family’s requirements prior to all bookings
- The opportunity to build a relationship with the family before all bookings and the possibility to work for them on a repeat basis
Sounds good, what do I need to register?
- You must be over 21 years old
- Have at least two years of working with children
- Not essential, but great if you have relevant childcare qualification(s), such as NNEB certificate in nursery nursing, Early Years Level 3 or 4, Childcare Level 3 or CACHE Level 1 Award in Caring for Children etc.
- Enhanced CRB/DBS check (issued within the last 2 years), or willing to refresh/gain a DBS check through us
Okay, I have all that, how do I register?
Complete the registration form opposite and we will contact you directly to get to know you a little more!
Childcarer registration form:
Once we have received your completed registration form, we will be in touch to discuss your skills and experiences in more detail.
If you have any questions about the form or anything else, please contact us.
Any fields marked with an asterisk are mandatory.